SCORE’s Entrepreneurial Success Program (“ESP”) was created by Edison Guzman of the Orange County SCORE Chapter #465.
SCORE is comprised of over 12,000 volunteers and 340 Chapters nation-wide. The volunteers are experts in their field and have helped entrepreneurs create new businesses and grow them. The volunteers have provided in-depth assistance to minorities, women, veterans, dislocated workers and individuals with disabilities interested in starting a business.
SCORE establishes chapters in local communities to provide instruction, training, and support services to individuals who have already started their own business or are interested in starting a business.
SCORE assists new and aspiring entrepreneurs in developing basic business management skills, refining business concepts, devising early-stage marketing plans and preparation of action plans. In addition, the program actively assists SCORE’s client efforts to obtain business financing.
A typical SCORE chapter provides the following in-depth services to owners and operators of start-up and existing businesses:
- Confidential counseling on the feasibility of starting a business
- Assistance in refining a business concept and developing a business plan
- Education in established management principals and practices
- In-depth business counseling in product development and marketing
- Guidance in exporting, contract procurement and licensing
- One-on-one counseling in identifying and accessing capital and credit
- Access to other business support networks
- Ongoing and continued technical assistance to program graduates including linkages to other small business services
Our 10 week Business Course starts once per year. Click here to check the upcoming schedule of classes.
If you’ve ever wanted to start a new business, or find ways to grow your business…this 10 week course is perfect for you. Click here to learn more about the ESP course.